The May VCN Meeting is being held
via Zoom on Friday, May 7th
9:30 - 11:00AM
JOIN US TO MEET
Looking forward to seeing you all!
RSVP on Meetings Page for Zoom Meeting Link
Positions at Sodexo at East Hartford Public Schools
Stock Worker and Receiver https://external-careers-frontlinesodexo.icims.com/jobs/660356/stock-worker-and-receiver/job
Tutor Doctor is Hiring
Looking for tutors that can provide in-home or online tutoring sessions for students.
Contact Amy for more information. ABlank@TutorDoctor.com
United Way of CT
Director of 2-1-1 Project Coordination and Reporting
ACTION Line Contact Center Specialist
2-1-1 Clinical Supervisor for Crisis Services
2-1-1 Contact Center Specialist
C4K Case Management Specialist
C4K Client Services Representative
Youth Mobile Crisis Intervention Services Lead Clinician
THE MAX Challenge’s MAX Day of Giving- Sidewalk Chalk Art Show
Ellington Farmers Market
Save the Date: Outdoor Market begins May 8th at Arbor Park, 9am-12pm.
Matches: SNAP, WIC FMNP Vouchers, and Senior FMNP Vouchers.
MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH
Join us on Thursday, May 6 at 11:30am for a FREE special two-part Facebook Live event: Lunch Break With The Village!
PART ONE (11:30am-12:00pm): Parenting During COVID: Tips to Keep Calm at Home with guests Lesa Lovelace, Village Child First Clinician and Mackenzie Christopherson, Village Child First Care Coordinator.
- What is normal anxiety in children during this pandemic?
- What can parents do to help children through and during transitions?
- What does parental stress look like?
- How can parents build support systems during this uncertain time?
PART TWO (12:00-12:30pm): The Benefits of Integrated Care for Your Family with guest Amy Signore, Village/CCMC Psychologist and Dr. Robert Keder, M.D.
- How do pediatricians work with families to treat the whole child?
- What is the difference between integrated care and traditional outpatient behavioral health care?
- How does the integrated care team approach affect your patients?
- What are some tips for talk to health care providers about child(ren)’s mental health needs and concerns?
Learn more https://thevillage.org/lunch-break/
Rockville Rotary is having a ROSE SALE
Please click on button below for details on how you can help support school scholarships for students in Vernon, Ellington and Tolland.